Thursday, October 30, 2008

:)

You should get what i mean :)

"It doesn't pay to be nice"
How true can this possibly get you tell me. Seriously, why was i so stupid to even help her. My brain must be clogged up or something. Yeah yeah then i'll get replies like she didn't even ask for my help so why should i be such a busybody. I meant well lah ok, i don't get why people doubt me for. Like as if i'll mean any harm, even if i look like a monster i'm still very nice believe it or not. It's not even my fault, how am i suppose to know whats going on. Hey i'm not God.
From now on, i shan't care about any of you little people's feelings anymore.

Oh and happy birthday to Mandy P & Ricky Girlfriend(don't laugh) !! :D
*GIRLFRIEND CHEER UP OH! :D

I miss GlennnnnnK to the max, please get well soonie and come to school.
I wanna see your gl face and hear your stupid jokes ;(


CIAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home