sharlene etc (?)
Just had quick dinner/supper with her on Weds and played around with her phone so I've decided to upload some plus afew old ones.



I miss my braces,i miss my old smile,
i miss my old self.
Where are you, Alicia?
-
Tired like dog.
D:<
Hence, i don't need any unnecessary disturbance from outsiders or strangers who choose to treat me nice as & when they feel like and then ignoring me after a period of time, playing with my feelings and raising my hopes then throwing them flat down time and time again.
I'm trying my best to be nice, but if you don't know how to appreciate it
then I'm sorry, my ugly sides will always be revealing.
&&& you can't blame me for that.
Don't ask me why I'm emo, none of your business and some things are better kept to self.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home