Thursday, April 16, 2009

major lagger


16/04/09 That bitch finally baked something. But it wasn't her cuppycakies, it was cookies.
But better than nothing so thanks for that mini-recess ah ;)


I think i don't look fat here whad. >;(


***
Hi I know I've been boring you guys with the same post everytime you come on.
But you know, my life isn't as interesting as it seems because everyday's school.
Homework, test, homework, supplementary, homework, remedial, homework.
However so, i try to collate pictures from long ago and upload them for occasional surprises so here goes:

Video Conference


Shopping for Yz's present

Lol, i have no idea why she sent me her picture so here it is
Moti Workshop'09 Best of the best! :)))

She's one of the co-motivator, and she's really pretty.
I like her lashes though its fake i think ;)


Hi Clarice! ;)

Hi Monitor ;)

OoOo, Furball!

Hi woonie!

I repeat, i'm not Asshole

Hi jerome!

Hi WongWeiLin!

Hi annice!

Hi dumbdumbdumb ;)
&I repeat, i'm not turkey

Ooooooh Girlfriend :)

Bestfriend 184

Nemo friend ni hao :)

Kisses worth 100,000$
:-*

Motivator Coach Jo!
She's damn tall, hilarious and looks like angmo B-)


LOVELOVE

Darlaaa~

-

Ok, my mom is complaining why am i always so late and say i've been spending too much time on the internet not doing any homework and say O levels are coming!!!!!!!!!
(daily basis)

Fine, i won't use the computer this week.
Uh... Or maybe i'll just use an hour a day :)
Okay deal so cya soon byebye


P/s: Anything to comment can come straight to me
P/s: I feel depressed when people call me Pig, Fat, or Short.
)':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home