"You think you’re waiting for help. For someone to tell you what the right thing to do is. Even though, at the back of your mind, you already know what that is. So all you’re really waiting for, is a time when you’re forced to do it."
Monday, July 13, 2009
About Me
- Name: Angelic
Alot of people say we're all gonna die but for me it's different, I don't try to stay alive. I just try to get high, baby, and bounce from side to side.
Previous Posts
- Where's motivation ?
- Jealous/ No way
- I feel lyk skippin some school.-1Got too many hear...
- It seems that our three basic needs, for food and ...
- Ignorance is bliss
- HPY16THBDAYZ, LYH
- i'll be everything that you need
- things i'll never say
- Aft the talk with Melvin today, i'm going to be mo...
- mouth wide open
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home